On this episode, lead singer and lyricist, Emma Bleker, and the founding singer-songwriter, Brendan Ra Tyler, of the band called Nah. discuss turning emotion into art, the importance of connectivity in building an audience and movement, nurturing and cultivating open and honest communication both within a band and with fans, and connecting with an audience to boost excitement, and spur action/dialogue around an issue. For more on the band and how to interact with them check the links below and be stay tuned for an upcoming post post on the song – Open Letter.
Live video of Teeth, performed at Rock n' Roll Hotel, DC
- Band page/tour calendar: http://nah.band/
- Band Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nah.musics/?ref=br_rs
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2AxkuNRBTJQXF3gb2Xwz8O
- Their next big show is in DC at Pearl Street Warehouse where they will be playing alongside Jonny Grave.
- Tickets are only $10, get them HERE